Saturday, March 30, 2013

Count Your Blessings


A great way to boost your confidence is to keep a blessings diary.

It’s always a good idea to remind yourself just how blessed you really are and what you have to be thankful for and pleased about in your life right now.

A useful tool in keeping track of your blessings is with a blessings diary.

Either buy yourself a notebook or a diary and once a week for the next month, jot down your answers to the following questions.

No excuses! If you have been managing your time effectively, then you can schedule a time to get this done

Take just 10 minutes per week, sit down and jot down your thoughts to:


1.     What have I got to be grateful for in my life right now?




2.     What am I happy about in my life right now?




3.     Why am I happy about these things?




4.     What did I accomplish last week?




5.     What am I excited about in my life right now?




6.     Who do I love and appreciate in my life? Who do I like hanging around? Why?




7.     Who loves and appreciates me for what I am?




Answer these questions at the start of each week and it will set you up for success.

Having a particularly bad day? Answer them again for a boost and to remind yourself that you are truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment