Monday, September 16, 2013

Updates to the Blog

If you have visited the blog lately, you have probably noticed a few changes. I made the changes to make the blog more user friendly and to let you know about some of the products and services I offer.

About - Learn a little about me and my qualifications.

Products - I offer several e-books and assessments to help you. Whether you have a lack of confidence or difficulty managing people, these resources are sure to help strengthen those weak spots.

Services - If you would like one on one attention, I offer coaching or psychotherapy depending on your needs. Group coaching is also available. Please be advised that I will either be your coach or therapist. Never both. For psychotherapy, insurance is not accepted at this time.

Niches - I love helping my clients find their niche. But I want to hear about yours. If you want a chance to bee featured on my blog fill out the form and submit.

Well, those are all the recent changes to the blog. If you have any questions, comments, or constructive feedback, please post below.


Image courtesy of mrpuen at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment